|Discover the world's most popular vacation destination...right at your doorstep...The Hyatt Orlando.
- The Hyatt Orlando is a 919 room tropical hidaway, which sits just 1.5 miles away from the front gates of Walt Disney World and only twenty minutes from Orlando International airport. Guest rooms are situated in four garden courts. Each court has its own secluded heated swimming pool, whirlpool, and kiddy pool. Other recreational amenities include three-lighted tennis courts, a playground, fitness trail, fitness center. Guests can also take advantage of our special guest privileges at Falcons Fire Golf Club and Celebration Golf Club. After you've worked up an appetite, come to one of our two restaurants and taste the chef's award winning food prepared especially for you. Or stop by the lounge for a cocktail and catch the game. Businesle meeting space. The Hyatt Orlando offers 54,000 square feet of function space that is able to seat a conference for up to 2,000 people. Sit back and watch as our dedicated staff exceeds your expectations with their top quality service as they cater your function of any size. Transportation is available from the time you step off the plane. Mears Transportation offers round trip services to area attractions such as Walt Disney World Resorts, Universal Studios, Sea World, and Wet N Wild. Shuttles for Disney begin at 8:00am and run until one hour after the park clo$6.ooUSD. Reservations are not required and pick-up is at the gazebo. Park schedules and tickets are available at the guest services desk located inside the hotel lobby.
||There are 922 guest rooms at the Hyatt Orlando. Choose from a deluxe king or a two double beds. Many rooms overlook the pool or garden area. Features include AM/FM clock radio, television with remote control, in-room safe, iron and ironing board, walk-in shower, Spectradyne and Guestchoice (in room movie selections). Accommodations include:
* 232 king-sized beds
* 663 double-double beds
* 450 no smoking rooms
* 110 Gold Passport® rooms
||There are 17 Junior and 7 VIP suites. The Junior Suites have a Murphy bed in the parlor. The VIP Suites have a wet bar and conference table.
- * 20 miles from Orlando International Airport* 25 minutes from Orlando's business district
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Alarm Clock
- Baby Sitting
- Business Center
- Coffee Maker
- Concierge Level
- Express Check Out
- Free Parking
- Hairdryer In Room
- Room Service
- Meeting Facilities
- Modem Jack
- Non-Smoking Room
- Safe Deposit Box
- Cable TV
- VIP Floor
- Orlando International Airport: * Take Route 417, The Greenway, to Kissimmee
* Take Route 417 South to the end and pickup I-4 West towards Tampa
* Exit I-4 at Exit 25A, Route 192 East to Kissimmee
* The Hyatt Orlando is at the first light on the left
||Walt Disney World®, Kissimmee, Orlando, Florida, Universal Studios Escape, Sea World, Cypress Gardens.
|Points of Interest:
||Depart at dawn, and indulge yourself in a champagne in-flight breakfast on your hot air balloon ride. 5767 Major Boulevard, Orlando, Florida; (407) 352-8191.
||A credit card guarantee is required to complete a reservation. Your credit card will be charged if cancellation policies are not correctly followed. The amount charged may equal the cost of 1 (one) or more nights plus applicable taxes.
||Cancellation policies vary based on day of arrival. When making reservations, please read the rate rules given immediately after selecting a specific rate. Policies are provided before the reservation is complete.